Saturday, January 29, 2011

My New Blog

Welcome folks. Robert's love of blogging was too much for me to ignore, i had to create my own. So here it is. Don't subscribe unless you want to read about veganism, straightedge, libertarian communism, philosophy or my new favorite video game. But hey, you might also be treated to a post about topics as interesting as my riding fixed gears or shredding gnar (on a snowboard, skiing is for old people). I'll write something that i think is interesting on here when i feel like it. Thanks for reading!

GO VEGAN

The Vegan Guy

4 comments:

  1. Dude your so cool, i want to be like you one day. Your unique lifestyle challanges me to look upon mine everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll assume you are not being sarcastic and say thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really are the best. I'm going to follow this blog FOREVER The Vegan Guy. Is that chai shaved? Thats a baby chai chai and thats Pomeranian. I want the dog that looks like a fox.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad I influenced you with my blog. Thank you

    ReplyDelete